By using GoMatador.com as a Profiled Member, User, Browser, or Advertiser you agree to the following;
GoMatador.com provides a service to the public by offering a website where one may browse work-from-home opportunities that are listed here by either free or paid advertisers. GoMatador.com puts forth our best effort to ensure that all statements and offers posted here on our site are true and factual, but we CANNOT make any guarantees that this will always be the case.
We strongly advise ANY person who is considering self employment or further exploring any offer listed on our site or elsewhere to completely and thoroughly research the offer, the company and the individual making the offer BEFORE EVER giving a person or a company your credit card information, any personal information or your legal, binding signature (which can be electronic). Be it known that Toreador, LLC, GoMatador.com or its founders, owners, employees, managers or affiliates CANNOT and WILL NOT be held liable or responsible for any damages incurred directly or indirectly or originating from GoMatador.com.
1) GoMatador.com is presented on an “AS IS” basis. You utilize GoMatador.com, its services, profiles, affiliates, and/or advertisers at YOUR OWN RISK.
2) GoMatador.com CANNOT guarantee the reliability or validity of claims made on our site by third parties, advertisers, profiled users or participants. We do our best to review claims that appear outlandish, but GoMatador.com relies on the self-policing of the site through browsers reporting abuse.
3) GoMatador.com makes no claims of success through any opportunity or business venture represented on our site by us or by an affiliate, advertiser, profiled user or third party, nor do we support any claim made or implied by another.
4) by using or browsing GoMatador.com you understand and agree that all information you post on GoMatador.com is viewable by the public. Public viewing of your information and opportunities is the main purpose of our site and we do not claim to keep your information private, with the exception of credit card information which is captured using industry standard, third party encryption methods which include an SSL Certificate and a top-rated payment processor and gateway (read more about our secure gateway below***). Your information will never be sold to a third party by GoMatador.com .
6) GoMatador.com does not provide refunds in any form. Profiles and some banner/tile ads that are charged on a per month basis are NOT prorated. If payment is accepted and a user decides to cancel his or her subscription or advertisement during the advertising period, no refund will be given.
*** We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to offer safe and secure credit card and electronic check transactions for our customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the credit card and electronic check processing networks. The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.